Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing 6 Blog Readers

I have been missing so much but no longer, now that I know about the blog readers! I was amazed at how easy it was to add subscriptions to my Google reader. I wasn't able to create the folders but will try on a different computer. I can't wait to read all of the great blogs I found while browsing for stuff. I tried to create the folders to organize my subscriptions but couldn't. I will try again on a different computer.

I never paid much attention to blogs previously. I created a blog for a few of my graduate classes to post my assignments but never explored the full potential before. I was surprised at the wide range of topics available and look forward to begin reaqding updates via my blog reader. So much easier than receiving tons of email waiting in my inbox. I usually ended up deleting much of it without reading the emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment